Please Note: Summer Arts Festival 2017 has been CANCELLED
September 30 | 10am-4pm | FREE
Rhode Island Avenue’s Signature Event! Fall Fest showcases our beautiful tree-lined commercial district in one of the hottest real estate markets in DC and attracts thousands of visitors for a day full of shopping, food, and entertainment for the whole family. Continue reading “Fall Fest 2017 🗓”
December 16-17 | 12pm-6pm | FREE
Get your last minute holiday shopping done all in one place! Featuring local gift + food vendors, live entertainment + activities, and a winter-themed drink bar. Continue reading “2017 Procrastinators Holiday Market 🗓”
Gotta Catch ’em All – on RIA Main Street! (Follow this event on Facebook for the latest details.)
On Saturday, August 13, charge those phone batteries, and join us on RIA Main Street for a big day of fun, food, and Pokemon.
Businesses up and down the RIA Main Street corridor are offering specials to Pokemon Trainers. At participating shops, show them your Pokemon Go app on your phone, and get specials and discounts!
Bonus: We’ll be putting up lures at various Poke stops up and down the corridor, all day long!
New to Pokemon Go?
Start off your day at our Pokemon Go Boot Camp. Meet Pokemon Go coaches in front of Zeke’s Coffee (2300 Rhode Island Ave NE) at 10 a.m., and we’ll help you get all set up and ready to play.
(We’ll be updating this list with specials – check back soon!)
- Rita’s Rhode Island Ave (2318 Rhode Island Ave NE)
- Zeke’s Coffee of DC (2300 Rhode Island Ave NE)
- The Museum DC (2014 Rhode Island Ave NE)
- Good Food Markets (2006 Rhode Island Ave NE)
- Global Print Master (2004 Rhode Island Ave NE
- The Public Option (1601 Rhode Island Ave NE)
- The Bakers’ Lounge (2701 12th Street NE)
- Carolina Kitchen (2350 Washington Place NE)
- Hands on Drums (600 Rhode Island Ave NE)
Special events schedule for the day:
Pokemon Go Day runs from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., but here are a few special events happening during the day – be sure to check them out
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. – Pokemon Go Boot Camp (in front of Zeke’s Coffee of DC
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Art in the Park(ing Lot) Backyard BBQ, featuring the Bub City BBQ Rig, hosted by RIA and Recreative Spaces (1301 Rhode Island Ave NE)
- 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Art Enables – Ward 5 Wonders & New Works Exhibition and Reception (2204 Rhode Island Ave NE)
- 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. – Lures will go up on Poke stops at different spots on RIA Main Street throughout the day